Corporate Days & Group Activities
Dragon Willow has an experienced team of staff who provide innovative and challenging activity days tailored to your needs.
Whether you are looking for a Corporate Reward Day, Green Day or an exciting action packed Away Day, you're guaranteed a fun, structured, memorable day that will enable your group to bond and lean new facts about each other while having a great day and learning new skills.
"I found the whole experience very therapeutic,
great to get away from it all in a peaceful setting"
Comment from York University’s Away Day (July 2012)
Feedback from past clients
"See another side of colleagues and show another side of self"
"Great day, run well, friendly people, fun activities"
"Feeling of camaraderie with colleagues, learning how to make things with wood"
"Making DIY things, woodwork is fantastic we should appreciate nature more"
Please have a browse of some activities you could be doing this year:
Click here for the A3 PDF flyer brochure cover introducing Dragon Willows Corporate Days
Click here for the A3 PDF brochure of Corporate day activities (This list is not exhaustive).
Skills within our Corporate Day team
- Bushcraft, including one person who successfully completed the Royal Marine Commando / All Arms Combat Survival Course in 1993.
- Two people who served on Royal Air force Mountain Rescue Teams, one of them for over 10 years.
- Search and Rescue Skills and Search Management Skills.
- One person who specialised in Outdoor Recreation, holding various governing body awards from canoeing to sailing.
- One person who holds a BSc (Hons) in Outdoor Recreation and Leisure Management.
- Two people who have specialised in Greenwood Carving.
- One person who has specialised in Willow weaving.
- Three people who hold a level Two award in Food Safety in Catering
- Three people first aid trained one has completed the 4 day first aid in the workplace qualification.